La Coulée Douce Cottage
La Coulée Douce is an upscale ecological cottage with a spa, dry sauna, steam bath, bathrobes, wood fireplace, relaxation area with swing, and outdoor shower.
Located on the banks of the Assomption River, just an hour from Montreal and 20 minutes from the Val-Saint-Côme ski resort, this complete thermal experience will be worthy of a Nordic spa, but in the comfort and privacy of a private cottage.
With its zen, modern, and warm layout, this ecological chalet sits on a vast wooded lot and benefits from abundant windows that will allow you to recharge your batteries in harmony with nature.
It can accommodate 6 people. Its configuration makes it also perfect for 2 people and adapts to teleworking with its unlimited high-speed internet. A charging station awaits you.
HANG OUT. RELAX. ENJOY.
We offer a complete thermal experience worthy of a Nordic spa but in the comfort and privacy of a private chalet. You will have everything you need to relax: spa, dry sauna, steam bath (hammam), outdoor cold shower, relaxation areas, and bathrobes.
This high-end ecological chalet offers three bedrooms to accommodate up to six people, a sizeable windowed living area, a fully equipped kitchen, a comfortable living room with a wood-burning fireplace, air conditioning, and unlimited high-speed WI-FI. Live comfortably during your stay in nature.
Aware of the fragility of our environment, we have implemented several measures to limit our ecological impact. The chalet is therefore LEED Gold and Novoclimat certified and is furnished in an eco-responsible way. We are also certified as a carbon-neutral company since we offset the GHG emissions caused by our rental activities each year.
Amenities and equipment
- 3 bedrooms
- Complete kitchen
- Wood fireplace
- High speed internet
- Dry sauna, Spa and Steam bath
Activities and services nearby
- Swimming in the river
To get to the cottage
* Weekends, spring breaks, holidays and summer period.
Minimum 3 nights during statutory holidays.
A complete version of the rules will be sent to you by email following the reservation request and is available here.
Here are some important things to consider before booking:
- The rental sponsor must be 25 years of age or older at the time of stay and must be present on the premises for the duration of the rental;
- The total number of occupants aged 3 and over must not exceed 8 people at any time;
- For safety and insurance purposes, the number of occupants aged 16 and over must at no time exceed the number mentioned in the contract;
- Due to the spa facilities, no visitors will be tolerated;
- La Coulée Douce is a site for healing and relaxation, no party will be tolerated;
- Note that from 11 p.m. every evening, no noise will be tolerated until 8 a.m. the next day. The municipality of Saint-Côme hires a security company to enforce this regulation in the rental chalets;
- Exterior surveillance cameras and noise detectors are installed to ensure compliance with regulations. The cameras do not target the backyard or the spa area to protect your privacy.
- Animals are not allowed, both inside and outside the property.