La Fontaine Cottage
Family-type chalet – suitable for 6 adults and children, additional charges may apply if the number of adults is not respected without prior agreement. *
*No parties. Outside noise prohibited after 10 p.m. No fireworks. *
4 bedrooms, 3 with double beds and 1 with 2 single beds. 2 bathrooms.
Warm, up to date and fully equipped, the chalet is located in a peaceful location on the side of the Val Saint-Côme mountain and at the heart of activities: downhill and cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, networks of hiking trails, national and regional parks, ZEC, outfitter, ATV, snowmobile and more.
A perfect place to rest or indulge in your favorite activities.
The chalet is perfect for families and couples who want to get away from it all.
Important: external monitoring. by camera (front parking only)
2 mins. of Ski Val Saint-Côme
5 mins. de Saint-Côme (grocery store, bakery, micro-brewery)
20 mins. Mont-Tremblant National Park (SEPAQ, L’Assomption sector)
6 beds: 1 Queen, 2 doubles, 1 bunk bed (2 X Single), 1 sofa bed (double)
Pellet fireplace (pellets included)
Towel and bedding provided
Complete crockery including for children
Programmable coffee maker
High chairs ( 2 )
4-person spa (4 seasons and covered) with slow combustion fireplace
Bluetooth speaker for your music
BBQ (4 seasons)
Outdoor patio set with umbrella
Swing, sandbox and games for children at your disposal
Outdoor games (babette (pocket), giant badminton, etc.)
Television with Chrome Cast and ROKU
Tap water is drinkable.
Pets accepted (maximum of 2 dogs per reservation)
Independent entry into the chalet with the key box code that will be sent to you before your arrival
Arrival: 4 p.m.
Departure: 11 a.m.
- Beach :
- Municipal beach of Saint-Émilie-de-l’Énergie
- Municipal beach of Saint-Alphonse-Rodriguez
- 8 KM of mountain bike and Fat Bike trails from the village of Saint-Côme (Parc Louis-Philippe-De Grandpré)
- Descent of the river by canoe/kayak (Au Canot Volant) (10 min)
- SWAGGIN (15 min) and Foothills (10 min) trail
- Chutes-à-Bull (15 min)
- Edge mountain (10 min)
- Ouareau Forest Regional Park (15 min)
- Saint-Jean-de-Matha golf course (20 min)
- BlackOps Paintball (25 mins)
- Coin Lavigne Outfitter
- Lac Croche Outfitter
- Zec Lavigne
- Ski Val Saint-Come
- 12 KM of cross-country ski trails accessible from the village of Saint-Côme (5 min)
- 18 KM of snowshoe trails accessible from the village of Saint-Côme (5 min)
- 8 KM of mountain bike and Fat Bike trails from the village of Saint-Côme (Parc Louis-Philippe-De Grandpré) (5 min)
- Saint-Côme Ice Festival
- Super slides Saint-Jean-De-Matta (20 min)
For snowmobile, QUAD and motorhome enthusiasts:
- You will be able to park and start your journey from the Val Saint-Côme resort to take the federated trails. (Accessible from the chalet)
- Snowmobile and QUAD rental in the village of Saint-Côme (Motel St-Côme and Pourvoirie Coin Lavigne)
Amenities and equipment
- 4 bedrooms, 3 with double beds and 1 with 2 single beds, 2 bathrooms
- Complete kitchen
- Pellet fireplace (pellets included)
- 4 places spa
- Programmable coffee maker
- Complete crockery including for children
- Outdoor fire pit
Activities and services nearby
- Near the beaches
- Golf St-Jean-de-Mathahttps://www.golfmatha.com/
- snowmobile trail
- Municipality of Saint-Côme Lanaudièrehttps://www.stcomelanaudiere.ca/
- Tourism Lanaudièrehttps://lanaudiere.ca/fr/
To get to the cottage
In the event of cancellation by the traveler, there is no refund possible.
You are responsible for respecting government regulations during COVID-19, inform yourself before booking your stay or adapt your stay to the regulations of the day.
In the event of the closure of tourist accommodation in Quebec, due to another confinement, do not worry, we will be able to modify your dates of stay free of charge, if it is during the dates of confinement.
Subletting is not permitted at the cottage.
*** No parties. Outside noise prohibited after 10 p.m. No fireworks. ***